Tattoos are great for skin and, actually, for any other surface!
* wash and wipe the surface off with a soft dry cloth;
* choose the pic and cut it from the tattoo sheet;
* remove the transparent protective film;
* place the temporary tattoo face down on the surface and wet with a damp cloth or sponge;
* press and wait for at least 30 seconds;
* carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper;
* gently remove excess water from the surface with a napkin;
* let it gets dry.
The idea of using temporary tattoos for decorating Easter eggs is simply fantastic. We personally are absolutely in love with everything bright and creative, so the eye-catching eggs is our must have for this Easter celebration.
Having an egg-celent Easter can be pretty fun for both kids and grownups. To create “fancy” and colorful decal eggs, all you need is our temporary tattoos and some imagination.
Our sticker tattoos are perfect for decorating Easter eggs and actually you can decorate with them different accessories from Easter baskets to cups. Each decorated egg become unique and a real Easter egg hunt trophy!EASTER TATTOOS