Tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-3 days. Tattoos are waterproof. How to apply:
Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup. Apply on oil-free and not-hairy areas where skin does not stretch.
- Carefully cut the tattoo from the sheet.
- Remove the transparent film, don’t touch the sticky surface.
- Place the temporary tattoo face down on the skin.
- Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Press and wait for at least 30 seconds
- Carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper.
Enjoy and show off to your friends!
How to remove:
Dab the baby oil on the tattoo and let it soak in for a minute or so before gently wiping it away with a moist wash cloth or sponge.